Engineer, Manufacturing Equipment Engineering (BOP Equipment Engineer)
Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Mechatronic / Electrical engineering or Equivalent qualification
- >3 years’ experience in Oven, Automatic Vision Inspection, Package Saw, Solder Ball Attach, Laser Mark & Reflow Oven equipment & process engineering.
- Knowledge in Vacuum/Strap Packing Equipment and Tape & Reel operation will be an added advantage
- Able to hands on and provide Systematic problem analysis.
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze complex problems,
- Good leadership/Team player and able to work independently.
- Strong in DMAIC or 8D methodology
- Able to lead group of technician to sustain PM, Trouble shooting and conversion.
· Be responsible for Oven, Automatic Vision Inspection, Package Saw, Solder Ball Attach, Laser Mark & Reflow Oven Engineering PM and day to day sustaining.
· Responsible to liaise with NPI, process engineering and Equipment vendor on Equipment upgrading and qualification for new process/product
· Be responsible to drive Equipment improvement project, quality improvement and Productivity project
· Responsible to prepare Equipment specification, Equipment qualification & commissioning till release to Production.
· Responsible for new tooling/Burn In Board set up & buyoff.
· Responsible to machine/tooling modification/upgrading to meet product quality and new requirement.
· To improve machine MTBA, OEE, Jam Count, Yield & Uptime
· Responsible to provide technical training to Engineer and technician.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.