Location: Pasir Gudang WD Media Office
Req ID: JR-0000027437
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and shift sustain and improve on current process for polishing
- Work with various group (Prod, FET, Cleaning and Equipment) to improve polishing process
- To meet company Goal for cost and Cumulative Yield.
- To monitor, review and feedback Polish indicators (KPIV and KPOV) to ensure lines stability and reliability
- Perform troubleshooting on all polish yield, quality & equipment issues that happen during working time
- Assist shift engineer (SES/SE) to sustain day to day outstanding polishing issue (Yield, Process, Cost, etc)
- Assist shift engineer (SES/SE) to conduct experiment for polishing process
- Assist shift engineer (SES/SE) to do report writing and data compilation
- Work with equipment team for the polish line related.
- Support production whenever there is a plant-wide issue
- Diploma in Electrical or Electronics or Mechatronic or Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.