We are looking for self sufficient and self motivated individuals that can work in an agile development environment as part of a multi-site/multi-disciplinary team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tasks may include coding, debugging, and integrating firmware, as well as the integration, regression, and requirement testing of complex SW/HW systems.
- Additional duties include technical leadership within the team and org, working alongside the team managers to identify critical gaps and provide technical guidance to the teams.
- This position may require business travel in support of product development and system testing.
- The qualified candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the development, implementation, verification and debug of SSD firmware features.
- You will be contributing in one or more of the following domains: SSD Host Interfaces (PCIe/NVMe/SATA), FTL management, NAND Flash Management, Caching, and Development/Test Infrastructure.
- This position requires a BSEE, BSCE, or BSCS (MSEE, MSCE, MSCS preferred) with 15+ years of related experience in Firmware development.
- The individual must have detailed knowledge of RTOS and microprocessor architecture, and the individual must be comfortable working with hardware.
- Knowledge and expertise in assembly language coding is preferred.