The position is to develop solutions including Applications, Helpers, Services to support SPC systems in manufacturing facilities. The successful candidate will be involved in the following works:
- Work with end users to define requirements for new applications and enhancements to existing systems/applications.
- Design and develop cost effective solutions to meet user requirements.
- Document and deploy applications in a timely fashion.
- Provide support for applications used in the factory operating in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
: Minimum of a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related discipline is required. MS is a plus.
- Experience: Five+ years of experience in the development of Windows-based applications including database and UI design. Experience in web development ASP.NET a plus.
- Written communication skills: The successful candidate must be able to write clear requirements documents, design documents, test plans and end-user documentation.
- Verbal communication skills: The successful candidate must be able to present requirements, designs, test plans and status to peers and management.
- Team Skills: The successful candidate must have demonstrated successes in operating in a collaborative team development environment.
- Programming Skills: The successful candidate must have experience in using the Microsoft Visual Studio development suite, specifically C#.Net
- Database: Must have programming experience with MS SQL and/or Oracle DB and writing stored procedures/functions.