This job posting is no longer active
- Analyze customer demand and direct factories on builds to meet customer requirements and HGST quarterly financial revenue plans
- Manage supply to meet inventory profile targets
- Collaborate with Sales and Account teams on demand forecast and supply positioning
- Collaborate with Factory teams and Product Managers for EOL planning and new product transitions
- Publish daily demand supply reports for customer commits
- Monitor forecasted demand vs, actual consumption and provide input to prioritize factory schedules
- Candidate sought will have training/experience/education in quantitative analysis. The candidate should have strong excel skills with emphasis on modeling, solving, creating pivot tables, and working with different data sources to generate reports for management. Knowledge of Essbase and SAP and other web-based systems will be a plus.
- The position requires the individual to be self-motivated and have a proven track record of accuracy and timeliness under pressure. The position requires strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of management. The candidate will be a team player and work well in a group environment.
- Will need flexibility with work schedule as there are often conference calls with the factory teams in the evening
- Bachelor's degree with a strong emphasis in supply chain, math, statistics, and/or operations research.