In this position, you will design and implement firmware in C language for real-time embedded products – such as embedded NAND products for smart phones and tablets, and solid-state drives for consumer and enterprise products – to deliver best-in-class Flash storage products.
Typical activities involve design and implementation of data structures, software algorithms, data path, drivers for HW cores, and implementation of storage interfaces such as PCIe NVMe, SATA, UFS and eMMC – to deliver the future cutting-edge storage products.
The firmware development is done on multiple environments: PC with full HW simulation (C language in Visual Studio), FPGA board, and on the final product.
You will work closely with excellent colleague engineers, cope with complex challenges, innovate, and develop products that will be sold in millions of units.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software / Computer / Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in RT / embedded systems
- At least 3 years of experience in C development
- Previous RTOS experience – advantage (e.g. ThreadX / MQX / Nucleus / VxWorks / Embedded Linux)
- Experience in ARM or ARC processors family, debugging environments and tools.
- Capable of developing wide system view for complex embedded systems