The Senior Technical Marketing Engineer will be responsible for building, configuring, validating and documenting best-in-class data center solutions that empower our customers to easily adopt our revolutionary flash storage systems.
Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Assemble, test, validate and document best practices, reference architectures and 3rd party integration designs for enterprise deployments that ensure customer and partner success.
- Deliver live presentations, presentation slides, videos, web animations, blogs etc. as a subject matter expert
- Arm the technical pre-sales & post-sales teams through training and deployment guides.
- Enable new product releases and technology partnerships with timely and powerful solution content.
- Provide feedback and information back to engineering to improve product features, capabilities and performance.
- 7+ years’ experience in technical marketing or equivalent data center solution design and implementation role
- Strong hands-on knowledge of storage technologies, NAS & SAN protocols, data protection and application environments
- Advanced knowledge in at least one of the following practice areas: Virtualization/Containerization, Database technologies (Oracle, MS SQL, etc.), Data protection/backup
- Write compelling content and develop impactful presentations
- Ability to present at live venues or remotely to technical audiences of large and small groups
- Proven ability to team with both engineering and technical sales.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or similar technical degree.