PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER
Responsible for 3D Nand Flash Product support and bringing new NAND memory products into production with focus on SSD OEM level quality for Client SSD's. Define Test flow and screens to deliver very high quality OEM SSD products meeting DPPM targets. Perform Failure Analysis on Qualification fails, Test flow fails, define root causes of yield loss, and drive for improvements in the test flow to improve yield, Quality and Test times. Troubleshoot and analyze complex problems. Achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment, work well with people as a team member, both on the same team and cross functional teams.
- Knowledge of programming in high level languages: C and Python.
- Knowledge of NAND, SSD reliability and testing.
- Experience with logic analyzer, scope, and power supply.
- Embedded/firmware knowledge/course work highly recommended.
- BS degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering with 2 years of experience
- MS degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering with minimum 0+ years of experience is preferred.