We deliver the possibilities of data. You define what’s possible.
The power of data is undeniable. A world that’s more predictive, more productive and more personal enables smarter decisions, breakthrough discoveries and deeper connections. As a leading provider of data storage devices and solutions, Western Digital delivers the possibilities of data. Join the team, and define what’s possible.
We are seeking highly motivated students to be a part of our Launch Client Solutions program. These full-time paid roles are designed to jump start your career, offering on-the-job and supplemental training and a robust mentorship program. You get to work alongside the brightest minds in the industry to drive the innovation necessary to outpace new demands and challenges created by data. We’ve only begun to scratch the surface of what data can do. Help unlock its full potential.
- Current student, pursuing a Master’s degree or MBA in Accounting, Economics and Finance, Data Science and Analytics, Statistics, Marketing, Industrial Engineering and Applied Mathematics or related field and graduating between December 2017 and June 2018
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding in area of study
- Interest in HDD, flash, semiconductor, components, nonvolatile memory industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong team-player who can collaborate with colleagues
- Profitability management, account engagement/customer facing, develop and execution of account's strategy
Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading
portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and
disk-based solutions. Deployed by the
largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions
are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they
is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal
employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western
Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws
and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information
click here. Este empleador
participa in E-Verify.