SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
- Ensure that Purchase Orders (PO) and Goods Receipts (GR) are properly matched and processed (3-way/2-way match).
- Analyze Evaluated Receipts Settlement (ERS) accounts. Coordinate and conduct UAT for ERS account setup of new CM vendor.
- Complete problem resolution, analyze aging reporting, open GR report to solve pending issues,
- Completes monthly vendor reconciliations and GL reconciliation at month end.
- Completes monthly accrual.
- Review and analyze Key accounts.
- Work closely with Contract Manufactures (CM’s), Procurement (US and Asia), Receiving (US), and Planning (Asia).
- Coordinate the SAP set up for AP related processes. Update Job Aid for any process change or improvement.
- Prepare SLA metrics during month end. Identify the potential failure and make out the preventive plan.
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] ||[[custReqType]] ||[[filter3]] ||[[custInternType]] ||.||