Senior Manager, Manufacturing Engineering
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the planning, development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods, processes and operations for new and existing products.
- Ensures the effective use of materials, equipment, and personnel i n producing quality products at minimum costs.
- Acts as liaison with engineering in releasing new products.
- Develops systems to maintain report s and record keeping of company products.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Requires BS/BA degree or equivalent with 10 or more years of related experience and 5 or more years of direct management experience.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills. Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to coordinate priorities and initiatives.
- Outstanding management skills, including diplomacy, clear communication style and employee development.
- High level of skill in developing, mentoring, empowering, managing, and supporting staff.
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and limited resource environment.
- Dynamic, motivated, and results oriented creative thinker.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a
leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash
and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent
organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching
lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.