Senior Engineer, Equipment Engineering
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
- Performs electrical, mechanical or software troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning test equipment.
- Perform equipment performance analysis and produce improvement plan and execute it.
- Set-up & install new test equipment.
- Uses test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts.
- Initiate equipment modifications to improve equipment performance or added function.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 - 4 years of related experience.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment. S
- elf-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a
leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash
and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent
organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching
lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.