SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
- 12+ yrs. of experience in delivering BI & DW solutions
- Excellent understanding of business intelligence technologies, concepts, architectures and methodologies
- Strong business analysis skills - capturing and documenting requirements, understanding business impacts and tradeoffs
- Strong data and BI analysis skills - detailed analysis and definitions of KPIs, measures, business logic and calculations, hierarchies and aggregations, source system analysis, reporting requirements, etc.
- Strong familiarity with operational processes, systems and data in multiple areas of operations - such as Supply Chain Planning, logistics, Channel Operations, product operations, etc.
- Must have familiarity with multiple BI platforms such as SAP BW, Business Objects, Tableau, OBIEE, Exadata etc.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, analytical skills
- Must be able to take ownership of the deliverables and manage work allocation among the team
- Demonstrated teamwork as well as leadership and influence
- Ability to work successfully in a highly matrixed and global organizational model
- Excellent communication skills, oral, written, and presentation skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Manage EPM applications with a high level of predictability, quality and client satisfaction
- Support of existing EPM, Reporting and Analytics applications independently and collaboratively to cater Business needs
- Troubleshoot issues and coordinate issue resolution with Development and, Infrastructure using documented procedures.
- Provide delivery support through direct interaction with end-users during financial process cycles.
- Ensure business-as-usual operation of the Production environment on a daily basis, escalating issues to management and Service desk when necessary
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.