We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
We are looking for a person who can help manage the delivery of ServiceNow solutions to a diverse internal customer base and will coordinate tasks across all teams in the organization. They will work closely with customers to understand their needs and deliver solutions accordingly. The role includes management of ServiceNow projects, including requirements gathering, resource planning, team communication, quality assurance, documentation and product delivery. The position will report to a ServiceNow program manager in the Information Technology (IT) organization, and will be based out of San Jose, California
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand IT strategies and incorporate into ServiceNow solutions
- Work with stakeholders in IT and the business to understand requirements and needs
- Work with the ServiceNow architect and development teams on the functional and technical solutions
- Development solution proposals including delivery timelines, and communicate to stakeholders. Provide regular updates on status.
- Unit test solutions.
- Coordinate user acceptance test (UAT) with stakeholders
- Work with the stakeholders to identify and implement change management plans (communication and training)
- Deploy the ServiceNow solution to Production and provide post go-live support.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Understand and align with the IT Project Management Office (PMO) processes
- Assist with ServiceNow program management activities (about 20% of the time) e.g. collect status from other ServiceNow projects, roadmaps, resource plans etc.
- 5 years of Business Analyst or other relevant experience
- Requires 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow core architecture and especially modules such as IT Service Management (Incident, Problem, Change, Asset Management, Knowledge) and IT Operations Management (ITOM).
- Experience designing ServiceNow integrations with third-party tools.
- Experience in requirements gathering & analysis, solution design, development task management, quality assurance and release methodologies.
- Effectively analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to work directly with internal (IT) and other departments within the company. Ability to work effectively with team members throughout Asia and India.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools.
- Solid technical and effective communication skills are essential.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred. Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience