We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
- Provide technology expertise to enable successful pre-sale and post-sale activities.
- Work closely with company’s sale and marketing teams, identifying all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- In-Depth technical support, working directly with OEM customers including on-site visits.
- In-depth product knowledge: product capability assessment, installation, repair, preventative maintenance etc.
- Understands customer’s needs and requirements. Convey the message internally to engineering and marketing teams. Modeling customers’ requests to optimize recommendation on products.
- Review and participate in writing Market Requirement Documents (MRD), Product notifications & Data Sheets
- Write technical whitepapers and application notes
- Provide internal and external training on company’s products.
- Explore and analyze different designs and applications to evaluate new opportunities or requirements for product specifications
- Excellent communications & human relations skills
- Capabilities to build presentations and present technical material
- Fast learning curve, eagerness to learn and face new technological challenges
- Willingness to travel as required – About once a month travel
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Education: BSc/BA in computer engineering or computer science
- 4+ years of software experience. Preferably in the mobile market and echo-system \
- C Programming Knowledge
- Experience in real-time/embedded operating systems
- OS Knowledge of Windows/Linux/Android
- File systems knowledge
- Knowledge of storage architecture and technology
- Experience in customer on-site support
- Experience with APAC customers
- Basic knowledge on HW issues: signal integrity, schematic, power consumption
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's target data storage company and flash memory leader.