Western Digital, We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible
In this position, the individual will be responsible for interfacing with customers to establish Western Digital as a best-in-class vendor by improving delivery predictability, reducing WOS, and increasing In-Stocks, which all involve partnering and influencing other organisations such as Sales, Marketing, Order Management, Inventory, and Operations
Some travel may be required.
- Effectively use phone, email and other sales & marketing tools to contact potential customers to generate interest in Western Digital products and promotions.
- Be a valued contributor to the sales team to generate meetings with new potential customers and contribute to pipeline growth.
- Ensure customers see added value of Western Digital products over competitive products
- Handle incoming leads for designated territory including follow up on trade shows, regional events, and other campaigns.
- Resolution of complicated RMA cases upon customers’ requests, coordination with collection center
- Consolidating weekly inputs from other colleagues
- Participating in backlog alignment process with distributors
- Online SRP and assortment monitoring
- Attending trade shows
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers and Channel partners to identify, position, and sell product value.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape.
- Regularly collaborate with marketing, support, sales management, product management and account management to facilitate new programs, messages and campaigns
- Exhibit qualities of cooperation, adaptability and flexibility as changes occur in the department and maintain a positive attitude
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Up to 2 years’ experience as Account manager, account servicing, corporate customer service, sales operations, or similar role – an advantage
- Excellent reading, writing and speaking skills in German and in English