In this position, the individual will be a product manager of Client SSD. The individual will be responsible for the product life cycle from inception, development, launch and successful marketing execution. The individual will drive cross-functional technology and operational teams and work globally with outbound teams to evangelize Western Digital technology and products.
The individual will be responsible for product definitions and supporting product complete life cycle.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering and MBA – mandatory.
- 3-7 years of experience in R&D (Hardware or Firmware) – mandatory.
- Up to 2 years of experience as Product Manager – advantage.
- Experience in semiconductors, SSD or HDD industries - significant advantage
- Quick self learner of technical subjects
- Ability to work in dynamic and multi-tasking environment
- Self-motivated and initiative person
- Familiarity of Agile and Polarion – Advantage
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English and Hebrew