- Develop innovative test methodologies for next generation Flash based products (managed NAND) for the Mobile/Embedded market.
- Define and debug existing test programs
- Support various activities related to testing, including support of failure analysis and reliability activities.
- Cross functional communication, including knowledge of Flash management algorithm and memory functionality, FW and controller behavior and card storage protocol.
- Using various testers and test equipment, logic analyzers, oscilloscope and PC based testers and software.
- The engineer will act as Israel local point of contact for the PETE team based in California & China
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical Engineering, with minimum five years of test/product engineering experience on ATE.
- Background in programming / scripting - Matlab, C , Python a plus
- Background in semiconductors, device physics and / or flash memory – a plus
- Experience in Memory, logic and analog testing.
- Experience in semiconductor productization process, and transfer to high volume manufacturing stage a plus.
- Good communication skills and data analysis, willing to learn.
- Ability to independently work with internal and external customers bridging cultural and lingual differences.