SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
Product & Test Engineer
- Be responsible for Nand flash memory test program development and Product Qual
- Be responsible for Failure analysis, issue debugging.
- Be responsible for DPPM analysis and screen development.
- Support manufacturing on yield improvement and TTR
- Bear innovation mind to make continuous improvement.
- Familiar with PETE R&R. Have knowledge on Nand operation/failure mode/testing.
- Familiar with C/Python, having experience with programming.
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze problems, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Good team work, willing to learn, logical thinking and can work under pressure.
- Having controller/FW knowledge is a plus.
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] ||[[custReqType]] ||[[filter3]] ||[[custInternType]] ||.||