We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
In this position, the employee will act in primary finance support Asia Pacific business, excluding Japan. This person will support sales through financial reporting and analysis, as well as working on an adhoc basis, which would include, but not limited to, liaising with distributors, Sales Operations, Accounting, Pricing, IT, and Marketing.
- Consolidation of weekly reporting of shipments, sell through, channel inventory, backlog, and weeks of supply, from multiple systems
- Consolidation of weekly sales forecasts
- Partnering with Sales and Marketing management to submit and communicate the quarterly and annual Opex and headcount targets.
- Performing month-end closing tasks including accruals for Sales and Marketing expenses
- Ensuring that customers are accurately reporting their inventory and sell-through on a timely basis
- Working with Corporate accounting on revisions to customer incentive programs
- Ensuring that corporate controls are in place, and are being followed through the training of distributors and sales staff
- Providing Ad-hoc reports, analyses, guidance, and audit support as needed
- 2+ years of relevant experience in operations finance, financial planning, business planning or development, strategic planning, management consulting, accounting, and/or corporate finance
- Strong sense of responsibility and the ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately and timely with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, in a diverse multi-national company; ability to mentor/train other members of the team
- Demonstrated partnering, relationship-building, influencing, and communication skills up and down the organizational structure
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), with knowledge of financial systems and software with the ability to quickly learn and apply new skills and techniques
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Basic knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience in a diverse high tech multi-national company
- Enthusiasm in Memory
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's target data storage company and flash memory leader.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] ||[[custReqType]] ||[[filter3]] ||[[custInternType]] ||.||