We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
Project Manager / Business Analyst position for ServiceNow
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- We are looking for a person that can help manage the delivery of ServiceNow solutions to a diverse internal customer base and will coordinate tasks across all teams in the organization.
- They will work closely with customers to understand their needs and deliver solutions accordingly.
- The role includes management of ServiceNow projects, including requirements gathering, resource planning, team communication, quality assurance, documentation and product delivery.
- 3+ years working with the ServiceNow platform.
- 5+ years working as a project manager / business analyst.
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow core architecture and especially modules such as IT Service Management (Incident, Problem, Change, Asset Management, Knowledge) and Human Resources.
- Experience designing ServiceNow integrations with third-party tools.
- Experience in requirements gathering & analysis, solution design, development task management, quality assurance and release methodologies.
- Skill to effectively analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to work directly with internal (IT) and other departments within the company.
- Collaborate effectively with ServiceNow administrators/developers to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools.
- Solid technical and effective communication skills essential.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS), or related field.
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's target data storage company and flash memory leader.