Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this position, the individual will be responsible for Test Program Development for memory devices. This involves developing and maintaining DS and KGD Test Programs. The test development currently is done using Smart BIST tester platforms. The position will also require the Engineer to develop some test interface hardware. Some of the other areas that this position will include will be: Production support, R&D support, test time reductions, yield improvement, program quality improvements, test documentation, comprehension of design manuals and data sheets, troubleshooting complex problems, using various bench equipment (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, meters), interacting with other engineering groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in (Electronics or Computer) Engineering or equivalent.
- Engineer's background to be in Semiconductor test development
- Experience using ATE test equipment (Advantest Semiconductor/Memory tester) is a plus
- Have excellent programming skills and good knowledge of Test hardware
- Must have good troubleshooting and debug skills
- NAND FLASH memory test background is helpful
- Must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a
leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash
and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent
organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching
lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.