We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Staff Engineer will be responsible for driving multiple projects to innovate, optimize, and enable a responsive and demand-driven end to end supply chain, in order to meet customer demand on time and within the revenue and profit goals:
- Define project use case and prioritization
- Prioritize enhancements (incremental changes)
- Project management and progress tracking
- Define scope, business requirements, and change management; enable solution design and testing
- Provide second level support to functional teams
- Define process map, identify gaps, improvements and manage change
- Align process improvements to system change
The individual will work cross-functionally with internal teams including Planning, IT, Manufacturing, New Product Introduction, Procurement, Finance, and Business. They will drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- 4 years of work experience in Supply Chain, Operations, and Project Management
- M.S. in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, or Manufacturing Engineering. Extensive science and business background.
- Proven experience in leading, owning, and managing large cross-functional projects
- Experience and technical expertise in ERP and SCP systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world’s largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.