SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
- Integration Engineer is responsible for integrating different IPs, testing and debugging the integrated code to deliver quality firmware for SSD products.
- Analysis of failure from unit test frameworks, development and debugging of integration tests.
- Integration of external tools, development and integration of internal tools used for IP development to maintain an efficient development environment.
- Responsible for making sure that all quality metrics are met for firmware release.
- Invent and integrate mature methods, processes, tools that will improve the failure analysis process and/or reduce failures.
- The successful candidate will be a key contributor to the SSD firmware and play a significant role in delivering next generation Client SSDs to market.
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.