This job posting is no longer active
- We are looking for a dedicated, hands-on engineer to lead our lab integration activities.
- An ideal candidate will be able to develop/run automation scripts/tools from his desk, but also feel comfortable working in a PC lab.
- Perform first failure analysis, reproduce bugs, and lead bug tracking activities (JIRA)
- Lead lab activities with the team’s Lab Technicians (Ordering Equipment, Installations, Maintenance)
- Extremely organized, able to present large amounts of information in a concise manner
- At least 2 years‘ experience working with automation frameworks (in-house or off the shelf)
- At least 2 years’ experience in PowerShell or other remote automation and configuration tool for Windows/Linux
- BA/BSc CS/EE or experienced Practical Engineer
- Professional Proficiency in English – be able to write high quality reports for native English speakers is a must!
- Worked on PCIe products running on Windows PCs
- Python/perl/bash development, specifically for Automation
- Previous experience with Windows VMs
- Experience in JIRA bug tracking