SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing cost-effective methods of testing and debugging firmware of flash products.
* Understands the Design specification in detail.
* Prepares test and diagnostic programs based on design specifications
* Estimates the effort, dependencies and tools required for implementing new tests
* Conducts test design reviews, code reviews to ensure pro-active defect prevention.
* Does the failure analyis with respect to reproducing and root causing the issues.
* Owns the coverage and traceability to requirements for firmware .
* Analyzes the issues missed and takes preventive actions not to repeat.
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.