ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs the activities of a package development function.
- Provides package development and support for integrated circuit or semiconductor assemblers.
- Conducts research and establishes testing procedures on basic materials and properties used in wafer fabrication.
- Establishes material specifications and raw material vendor selection.
- Consults on packaging problems and improvements in the packaging process.
- Requires MS/PhD/MBA degree or equivalent.
- 20+ years of related experience, including direct management experience.
- Experience in Semiconductor Packaging Design, package development and advanced interconnect technologies.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of division/business unit strategic objectives and goals.
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and limited resource environment.
- Dynamic, motivated, and results oriented creative thinker.
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world’s largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.