We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
We are looking for a versatile financial professional to join the team as a Finance Manager. This person will oversee the SG&A finance team as we build on our existing Finance capabilities and develop processes to support business growth. We’re looking for someone with strong business partnering skills that is a self-starter, great communicator, and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This role will oversee team of Senior FA’s who support the G&A organization (including Finance, Legal, Real Estate) and consolidate CAPEX for all Non-manufacturing functions within the company. This position reports directly to the Sr. Director of Finance, Corporate FP&A.
To be successful with partners and business leads, the role requires a mix of strong analytical, business process excellence and reporting skills to provide appropriate business insight and guide financial execution.
In addition, the successful candidate will have the ability and confidence to work across teams, understand and communicate complex concepts, bring business insights, drive change and influence results.
Needs to demonstrate understanding of various planning and ERP system architectures and data flow between different financial systems to support account and Cost Center mappings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive finance process for forecasting, target setting, and budgeting in alignment with the corporate timelines. Communicate required deliverables clearly and facilitate reviews and trade-off discussions with the leadership team for completion in a timely manner.
- Effective collaboration with diverse group of senior G&A leaders, HR & Staffing partners, business managers, and cross-company finance and operational teams.
- Analyze results to understand performance against plan/forecast. Monitor trends and key levers, such as HC growth, CapEx investment, and vendor against plan/forecast assumptions. Identify and implement cost savings initiatives. Recommend a course of action if risk is present.
- Work closely with GL accounting team on various accounting policies and activities. Assist Sr. Director on various ad hoc corporate projects, ongoing reporting and presentation needs.
- Publish executive-grade monthly financial summary highlighting risks and opportunities impacting bottom line in a timely manner. Clearly communicate results and recommendations to senior business leaders. Leverage existing Financials system to automate and improve current reporting processes
- Ensure monthly financial results are stated accurately and in accordance with GAAP. This includes preparation, posting and reviewing journal entries for expense accrual and reclassification. Ensure adequate internal controls are in place and audit guidelines are adhered to. Identify and implement process improvements to enhance financial visibility, control and planning effectiveness
- Manage and develop a high-performing team.
• MBA with minimum of 6-8 years related experience
• Prior experience managing teams
• Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance
• Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills
• Experience in the application of accounting principles to periodic financial reporting, planning and forecasting
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• High proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong organizational, communication, and influencing skills
• Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world’s largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] ||[[custReqType]] ||[[filter3]] ||[[custInternType]] ||.||