We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
As a Customer Support Engineer, you will provide support for customer trials and production environments. You will troubleshoot Tegile's storage solution in a customer's environment to assist with problem isolation and resolution through the use of technical expertise and knowledge base. You may also be troubleshooting the customer’s environment, as it impacts the array and storage operations.
- Receive, analyze and resolve customer support requests with customers using expert troubleshooting methodology and technique
- Communicate with customers proactively and effectively regarding all issues; create strong problem statements, gain customer agreement including operational impacts, and drive total customer satisfaction with problem resolution and product.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, knowledge base, and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create new knowledge base articles to capture new learnings for re-use by other folks internal and external to the company.
- Develop and conduct technical training to other Tegile, customer, or partner employees. These may be delivered via formal training, brown bags, webinars, or on-line sessions.
- Analyze customer calls to identify product problems in the field and recommend strategies.
- Participate in product testing to assist in the new product release process.
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's target data storage company and flash memory leader.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] ||[[custReqType]] ||[[filter3]] ||[[custInternType]] ||.||