Engineer, Packaging Engineering
Location: Batu Kawan
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate the new product introduction activity between US corporation cross teams (PE, PKG, Test and factory teams (R&D , PKG PE , Test, IE , operation)
- Product design, risk, FMEA, base lining defects during development, DFM, Process control plan etc.
- Closely follow the phase review delivers & improvement, process characterization & design with margin.
- Review Package design: BD, stack-up, substrate etc.
- Generate Process flow, update system & T-card.
- Consolidate key gap closure action items and drive execution.
- Facilitate collection of data required to make risk decisions
- Ensure timely resolution of project team action & packaging issue items
- Ensure effective hand shaking process of new device/product introduction to the line and new process technology capabilities developments.
- Fully participate to resolve the issue thru teamwork, and be the main coordinator for any internal/ external audit programs.
- Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical/Material/Electrical & Electronics/Physics Engineering
- 1-2 years of process engineering experience in semiconductor assembly and test manufacturing plant.
- Be familiar with memory product (Flash is preferred)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Must have experience and knowledge at Package Assembly & testing
- Experience on high die stack up to 8-16Dies & electrical- physical failures correlation.
- Define baseline defects matrix for sustaining engineering.
- Basic understanding of package level quality & reliability.
- Proficient in standard business application software, Tools & standard engineering method (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, JMP, SPC, DOE, DMAIC, 8D, 5-why etc.).
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Able to work under pressure, prioritize task, multitasking, flexible, good communication & interpersonal skills, detailed-oriented personality & meet deadlines.
- Change minded personality who has the drive to optimize our current business processes.
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates commitment to implement initiatives.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batu Kawan Penang.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Western Digital, HGST, and SanDisk offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. The company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.