This job posting is no longer active
- Join a team that studies hardware and software system architecture, develops highly complicated FW validation and integration (unit/white/grey box) tests for flash based memory software systems.
- The job includes a thorough study of the system hardware and software architecture, designing and implementing Python scripts to verify stability and algorithms correctness.
- Python development framework with exposure to a languages in other layers in the system (C/C++).
- Bachelor's degrees in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience developing in C\C++\Python – a must
- Knowledge of object oriented programming OOP - a must
- Software development methodologies experience - a must
- Experience in developing tests in other scripting languages like Perl - an advantage
- Knowledge in memory access protocols (SATA/NVMe) - an advantage
- Multithreaded programming - an advantage
- Experience in integrated hardware and software systems - an advantage
- Experience in the design and testing software systems - an advantage
- Experience working in global team - an advantage
- Must have very good level of English