SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
Looking for a versatile financial professional to join as a Sr. Financial Analyst to manage and monitor the complex budget process to support multiple G&A organizations (Finance, Corporate strategy) across the company. The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work with and manage people. Provide leadership and direction to business teams. The right candidate should demonstrate ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems, work cross functionally, multi-task and meet deadlines. Should possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated results in improving existing controls, processes and providing process/finance training to Business partners.
- Partnering with senior executives (SVPs & VPs) and management teams across various G&A organizations to forecast spend and resource needs, to develop budgets and set targets
- Reporting duties not limited to Shared expense ownership, HC and other ad-hoc reporting needs
- Managing all budget-related close activities and prepare all required close packages (monthly/qtrly/annual)
- Approving SCs and P.O.s and partnering with Corporate Accounting to ensure correct accounting treatment of transactional activities
- Monitoring performance and preparing meaningful and informational management reports and variance analysis on a regular basis
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and reporting to support budgeting and resource needs as needed
- Proposing improvement opportunities to enhance financial visibility, control and planning effectiveness
- Leveraging the financial and budgeting systems to further scale current process and enhance efficiency
- Leading and/or assisting Budgeting related initiatives as needed to help build/enhance business capabilities for finance and key business partners
- Day to day support including general administrative duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, MBA and CPA highly desirable
- 5-7 years related experience with Fortune 500 companies
- A great team player, a dynamic/motivated/results-oriented critical thinker with positive energy and proactive business approach
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills with close attention to detail and accuracy
- Semiconductor and High Tech industry experience desirable
- High proficiency with MS Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, macros, and charts to develop custom reports and dashboards) and PowerPoint
- Experience using a large ERP system.
- Strong organizational and executive communication skills
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to rapid business and organizational changes as needed
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] ||[[custReqType]] ||[[filter3]] ||[[custInternType]] ||.||