Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors final approval of products through the complete supply cycle.
- Develops and implements the company's production control functions including any of the following activities, master scheduling, production planning/coordination, shop scheduling and dispatching. In addition, material requirements, planning systems, work-in-process tracking, material and labor variance controls, and manufacturing performance reporting.
- Approves quantities, schedules and parts lists provided to the material control organization to ensure timely and complete ordering, as well as receipt/issuance of production material requirements.
- Responsible for planning, reviewing, and developing production procedures and personnel. May coordinate activities with materials function using enterprise resource planning systems.
- Maintains reports to reflect scheduling, methods, support performance and process procedures.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Analyze and plan the ASIC requirements for all of SanDisk’s products
- Work cross functionally to ascertain accuracy of forecast
- Work with Engineering and NPI teams to determine requirements for NPI
- Work with Business teams to determine EOL requirements
- Prepare and submit plan for approval and follow up with Procurement team thereafter
- Work on strategic planning of ASIC requirements based on demand variability
- Analyze and decode the output from the APS system
- Work on various demand vs supply scenarios and recommend actions
- Reconcile APS output to factory excel based models
- Interface with factory based capacity planning team to update APS inputs
- Analyze actual factory resource output data vs ASP results to validate accuracy of APS models
- Bachelor Degree in IT/ Supply Chain Management/ Management / Science
- Minimum 3 years of supply planning experience specializing in EMS/Semiconductor.
- Possesses good analytical & presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with internal customers at all levels & with various cultural background.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Working knowledge of an APS such as i2 SCP
- Knowledge in Semiconductor industry supply chain processes and activities
- Working knowledge of applications such as MS Excel, MS Access & SQL
- Very strong data analytics, presentation, and communication skills
- Highly experienced in extracting, manipulating and reporting data from multiple sources
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Experience in working with a multinational team
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a
leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash
and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent
organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching
lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.