- Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors final approval of products through the complete supply cycle.
- Develops and implements the company's production control functions including any of the following activities, master scheduling, production planning/coordination, shop scheduling and dispatching. In addition, material requirements, planning systems, work-in-process tracking, material and labor variance controls, and manufacturing performance reporting.
- Approves quantities, schedules and parts lists provided to the material control organization to ensure timely and complete ordering, as well as receipt/issuance of production material requirements.
- Responsible for planning, reviewing, and developing production procedures and personnel. May coordinate activities with materials function using enterprise resource planning systems.
- Maintains reports to reflect scheduling, methods, support performance and process procedures.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Analyze and plan the ASIC requirements for all of SanDisk’s products
- Work cross functionally to ascertain accuracy of forecast
- Work with Engineering and NPI teams to determine requirements for NPI
- Work with Business teams to determine EOL requirements
- Prepare and submit plan for approval and follow up with Procurement team thereafter
- Work on strategic planning of ASIC requirements based on demand variability
- Analyze and decode the output from the APS system
- Work on various demand vs supply scenarios and recommend actions
- Reconcile APS output to factory excel based models
- Interface with factory based capacity planning team to update APS inputs
- Analyze actual factory resource output data vs ASP results to validate accuracy of APS models
- Bachelor Degree in IT/ Supply Chain Management/ Management / Science
- Minimum 3 years of supply planning experience specializing in EMS/Semiconductor.
- Possesses good analytical & presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with internal customers at all levels & with various cultural background.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Working knowledge of an APS such as i2 SCP
- Knowledge in Semiconductor industry supply chain processes and activities
- Working knowledge of applications such as MS Excel, MS Access & SQL
- Very strong data analytics, presentation, and communication skills
- Highly experienced in extracting, manipulating and reporting data from multiple sources
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Experience in working with a multinational team
Western Digital, HGST, and SanDisk offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. The company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.