SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years—giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
- Identify and develop new opportunities as well as manage existing business in ODM, implement sales strategies to achieve revenue goal.
- Aggressively promote WD/SanDisk product to ODM to drive strategic Design In/Wins and build strategic partnership.
- Manage ODM in house & out house business.
- Be leader to drive distribution in both design in / mass production side for business related job
- Coordinate with internal to resolve all commercial /technical/quality/delivery issue to satisfy customer expectation.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with ODMs the different level to build credit and confidence on them and lead them to go with SanDisk.
- Engage with ODMs deeply to understand their new platform plan, end customer strategy and business model for each project and get WD/SanDisk roadmap aligned with it.
- Get visibility on customer market dynamic and manage booking/billing/forecast accordingly.
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Posting Notes: [[country]] || [[mfield1]] ||[[custReqType]] ||[[filter3]] ||[[custInternType]] ||.||