This job posting is no longer active
- Lead design efforts to modify and add new functionality
to Oracle Cloud ERP application, including designing functional and
technical specifications for RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions)
- Participate in business requirement elicitation
sessions, perform gap analysis and provide level of effort estimates
- Work with business/ business analyst to understand the
- Create functional and technical specifications
- Perform unit testing and validate testing results meet
with the following tools is a plus:
Oracle SOA 11g/12c (B2B, BPEL OWSM, ESB, OSB, BAM, and Mediator).
- Experience working with Oracle Data Integrator, ODI, is
- Experience supporting Oracle SOA suite enterprise
environment is a plus.
- Experience with web services using the following
adapters is a plus: XML (XSLT, XPath, and XQuery).
have experience with Oracle Fusion Stack which includes ADF, SOA, BPM, IDM,
Portal, WebContent and Oracle 11g/12c
- Integration experience with BI reports, content
management systems, ActiveDirectory
- Knowledge of P2P/OTC/Finance interfaces & FDME
- Knowledge of data load into Oracle ERP Cloud from
- Use Web services for integrations and data call outs
- Good knowledge Oracle fusion cloud table
EDUCATION and QUALIFICATIONS
- BS with 8+ years or MS with 6+ years or PhD with 3+
years or equivalent work experience relevant to functional area.
- Minimum 8 years of software engineering experience
- Minimum 5 Years of experience building Oracle Fusion
tools using Oracle Middleware suite.
- Experience in multi-country implementation preferred.
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle
(SDLC) project management methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment,
particularly in cross-functional teams across multiple business
- Self-motivated and a problem solver
- Good communication skills