We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
The Financial Analyst II will provide financial support to the Operations Team. This position will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, analytical support, monthly review of actuals, variance analysis and month end close activities. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Operations Finance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate as a trusted advisor and business partner within the Operations team, including interacting with senior executives and their respective management teams.
- Manage all aspects of spending for the organization, including but not limited to, expense management, rolling 6 quarter forecast, monthly re-commit, variance analysis, monthly close and management reporting.
- Provide input and analysis on key expense trends and metrics.
- Conduct qualitative analysis to trend present and future operational performance
- Focus on process enhancements and continuous improvement.
- Support ad hoc initiatives and business cases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting with 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Ability to build and cultivate strong relationships and be seen as a valued business partner
- Exhibits solid communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative, team focused with excellent interpersonal skills
- Systems and tools skills required: Hyperion Essbase, Oracle, SAP, Excel, and PowerPoint
- MBA preferred but not required
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.