This job posting is no longer active
- Coordinate with internal/external teams in designing and developing new systems, processes, and procedures.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate alternatives to meet business requirements.
- Create Business Requirements Documents (BRD) by clearly translating business process needs.
- Validate Functional Spec Documents (FSD) ability to meet business requirements.
- Drive the design and management of test cases. Manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Develop and implement comprehensive communication and training plans and materials to train internal teams.
- Provide operations support for shared service center team.
- Serve as a liaison between the business and the IT teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including process documentation.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills for validation.
- Ability to meet deadlines, to guide and train others, to work independently and as part of a team in a high speed environment.
- Knowledge of order-to-cash process or EDI setup is a plus.
- Serve as point person for tools functionality across AR and Rebate tools, Oracle, and SAP.
- Undergraduate BA/BS degree in related field