JR-0000027295, Senior Security Engineer, IAM
Area/Orange County California
We are looking for somebody to join our world class team that is
focused on enabling the business securely!
Our Information Security Organization is looking for an Identity and
Access Management expert with in depth experience in managing the full
lifecycle of identities and related user accounts, clearly recognizes the value
of access governance, while making use cases easier with technologies such as
single sign-on. We are continuing to
implement a cutting-edge IT environment and looking for somebody with a passion
for security who has the technical expertise in various identity and access
Western Digital® is a
fortune 200 company consisting of 67,000 people worldwide working to enable you
to store, collect, access, and use a vast and growing body of digital
information. Our reliable hard drives, solid state drives, and memory, marketed
under the WD, HGST, and SanDisk brands, are everywhere that digital information
and content is found: in the cloud, supporting your mobile digital lifestyle;
in business and personal computers; in external storage devices; and in the
digital video recorder in your home. We also make media players that enable you
to enjoy your digital content on the biggest screen in your house – your TV.
Our customers range from some of the largest companies in the world to
individual users like you.
We believe in the Power of We to encourage all employees to
Think Big, Make it Happen, and Do it Together!
Responsibilities and Professional Attributes
- Provide solution overview to the IAM
leadership team, architectural guidance and hands-on implementation to the
Identity and Access Governance team.
- Demonstrate ability to handle heavy
multi-tasking and hands-on development and support.
- Tasks involve integration of
identity management processes or methodologies to resolve total system problems
or technology problems.
- Applies analytical and systematic
approaches in the resolution of problems of work flow, organization, and
planning and directs and assists junior engineers in the application of system
engineering principles to the solution of secure systems design problems.
- Ability to compile, analyze, and
summarize data for communication.
- Regular development of IAM Roadmap,
and perform security assessments and tool evaluations.
- Work with teams to gather feedback
on all integration requirements.
- Advise on solutions based on optimal
enterprise architecture and design.
- Conducts workshops and integrates
solutions for Identity Management platform as developed by IDM architect.
- Actively participates to improve
procedures and standards.
- Escalates issues to management and
other teams when appropriate; follows up on issues and the results of issue
- Strength in communicating
- Reporting mechanisms to capture
information on the status of the environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to
gather feedback from end users and collaborate with other groups in the
- Strong organizational, follow-up
skills, time management skills.
- Clear ability to complete work with
Technical Experience Required
- Identity and Access Management
system architecture including RBAC and Single Sign-On Federation using
SAML/OAuth 2.0 standards.
- Active Directory systems, Cloud
applications / application access controls, delegated administration, API
gateways, and SOA services.
- Product experience includes Saviynt
Identity and Access Governance, Microsoft Identity Lifecycle
Management/Forefront Identity Management, and Active Directory Federation
- Experience in Identity Lifecycle
- Operationalizing IAM solutions for
user and application access by following through System Development Lifecycle
and Change Management.
- ERP application integration
including SAP and Oracle.
- Integration with cloud authentication
- Experience with web and mobile
- External identities, such as B2B and
B2C experience is preferred.
- In-depth understanding of identity
lifecycle management concepts and processes including account management,
access governance, and access control is a must-have.
- Experience in Governance, Risk,
Compliance and Audit support.
Programming + Tools
Java, ASP, VB/Java script, Shell
Career and Education Experience
- 10+ years of experience on IT or
- 8+ years of experience directly
related to ILM/IDM/IAM and SSO integration
- BA or BS or equivalent in IT related
- Primary work in a general office
- Willing to be 24 x 7 on call.
- Onsite operation is required.
Willing to travel up to 10-25% between 2
locations on ad-hoc