JR-0000027295, IAM Senior Engineer/Architect
Location: Milpitas, CA, or San Jose, CA, United States
Our Information Security team is
looking for an experienced IAM security engineer with deep knowledge of
Microsoft Identity Life-cycle Management (ILM), Saviynt Identity Access
Governance and Management (IAGM) and ADFS Single Sign-On (SSO) expert.
Provide solution overview to the IAM
leadership team, architectural guidance and hands-on implementation to the
Identity and Access Governance team.
This technical role will focus on driving technical IAM strategy and approach,
and work with other teams to design and deploy end-to-end integration solution
and product development support.
Education and Experience
- BA or BS or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience on IT or
- 8+ years of experience directly
related to ILM/IDM/IAM and SSO integration.
expertise from design to implementation for
all Identity Lifecycle management projects in complex networked environments,
and sustaining of existing ILM/IAM and SSO services including life cycle
knowledge of application and network
administration and maintenance including
- Identity Management system
architecture including RBAC, Single Sign-On Federation using SAML/OAuth 2.0
- Active Directory systems, Cloud
applications / application access controls, Delegated administration, API
gateways, and SOA services.
- Evaluation, design
and development of IAM technical requirements, solutions to ensure functional,
reliable, secure and cost effective company's technology environment
- Technical integration efforts for
IAM services including connectors and SSO implementation
- Regular development of IAM program roadmap
- Reporting mechanisms to capture information on
the current status of the environment
- Perform security assessments, as well as tool
- Work with functional teams to gather feedback
on all integration requirements
- In a collaborative team environment,
delegating workload and responsibilities
- In operationalizing IAM solutions for user and
- With ERP application integration including SAP
- With Cloud Authentication services
- With web and mobile technologies
- With external identities, such as B2B and B2C
- Experience integrating using on-site and 3rd
party cloud applications
enterprise reference architecture design concepts
- Demonstrate ability to handle heavy
multi-tasking and hands-on development and support
- Ability to compile, analyze, and
summarize data for communication
- Strength in communicating
- Strong interpersonal skills in order
to gather feedback from end users
- Strong organizational, follow-up
skills, time management skills
- Clear ability to complete work with
Tools: Java, ASP, VB/Java script, Shell
Need to be able to coduct
workshops, perform hands-on development and support.
Willing to be 24 x 7 on call. The
position can be based in either our Milpitas or Irvine, CA locations.
Onsite operation is required.
Willing to travel up to 10-25%
between 2 locations as ad-hoc basis.