We are looking for a self-motivated individual with exceptional project management skills and a technical background that can work collaboratively within a global, cross-functional and fast-paced environment for Global Customer Care and Warranty Services organization of Western Digital.
For first 6 to 9 months, this role will focus on implementing new CRM with IT for our department along with wide variety of technical and non-technical projects. This role requires working in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Successfully deliver CRM implementation within agreed upon time frame
- Manage end-to-end delivery of multiple, organization-wide strategic initiatives
- Work with cross-functional teams comprising CRM application, call center, technical support, RMA/warranty service operations, vendors, and IT teams to ensure on time, on budget, quality delivery of solutions that support business overall business strategy.
- Develop strong working relationships in the business and technology teams to ensure overall project success
- Proactively and aggressively manage expectations with stakeholders regarding deliverables and timelines.
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) at all levels (executives, business and technology leadership, project teams, peers)
- Roll up his/her sleeves and be involved in the nitty-gritty to ensure successful project delivery
- Apply business domain and technical acumen to ramp up quickly on new technologies and processes
- Perform project cost benefit analyses, budget and actuals variance analysis and report regularly on project status to management
- Effectively identify, assess, prioritize and manage project risks and issues
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Must have successfully worked on CRM implementation program like Oracle RightNow or Salesforce – Requires demonstrable experience
- PMP or PMI certification A MUST
- Consumer Electronics industry experience with warranty support exposure a huge PLUS
- Experience managing complex projects and applying agile methodologies.
- Ability to create, refine, and implement process/methodology
- Expertise on JIRA, Confluence, MS Office required
- Extremely well organized with project information, attention to detail, and exacting quality standards.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in the areas of teamwork and influencing skills and ability to facilitate dynamic meetings and discussions.
- Ability to manage and multi-task across multiple projects and teams.
- Experience working with remote/offshore teams
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast changing environment
- Some international travel required