We deliver the possibilities of data. You define what’s possible.
The power of data is undeniable. A world that’s more predictive, more productive and more personal enables smarter decisions, breakthrough discoveries and deeper connections. As a leading provider of data storage devices and solutions, Western Digital delivers the possibilities of data. Join the team, and define what’s possible.
In this position, the individual will be exposed to a breadth of operations and procurement challenges through participation in company transforming, high profile projects reviewed at the executive management level. Projects and analyses are both strategic and execution oriented in nature resulting in immediate positive, tangible results in company performance through increases in efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
This individual will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Primary architect for systems and tools requirement related to Cost Management within Procurement group such as Advanced Spend Intelligence, Should-Cost Optimization and Procurement Performance Management
- Perform market research and analysis of best in class solutions
- Project Lead cross functional team (Procurement, IT, Finance) to implement and drive changes
- Drive value creations thru the use of advanced and fully automated tools
- Represent Procurement and ensure that the appropriate requirements are met in the implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP system
- Work closely with upper management on a regular basis to provide KPI executive summary
- Candidate should be receiving their MBA or has received their degree in the last academic year
- Technical B.S. degree (e.g. Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years past experience in IT, consumer electronics; manufacturing, engineering, operations, and data storage peripherals is desired
- Ability to manage cross functional teams, perform quantitative analyses, and develop processes and procedures related to corporate process improvements and strategic decisions
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and interact with a number of different groups and levels of people, both internally and externally
- Ability to work closely in cross-functional teams within key stake holders to meet challenging objectives critical to the success of the business
- Ability to travel oversea and work with multi cultures personnel