We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support NPI/LVM/HVM data mining for yield/quality/reliability.
- To develop/monitor KPI and follow up on issue.
- To manage product excursion
- To fully analyze/characterize on NPI/LVM/HVM builds
- To analyze Backend, Component and HDD data to improve/solve product issues.
- To perform component/HDD correlation, spec alignment and recommendation for design/process optimization
- To have cross-functional communication (both internal and external)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a related field is an advantage
- Good English skills (written/verbal)
- Good knowledge and understanding in HDD and Components
- Good analytical skills and capable of using statistical applications (JMP, SAS, Spotfire)
- Flexible and work in a cross function team
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Strategic planning to roadmap future improvement related to function
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.