Responsible for selling the company’s products or services and maintaining relationships with assigned customer base.
Responsible for expanding and developing key accounts along with acquiring new accounts directly or through distribution.
May manage accounts in specified regions or large assigned accounts on a national or worldwide basis.
May direct a major part of the organization’s sales activities in Account base.
Develops sales strategy and forecasts sales volumes for the assigned market.
Extensive travel may be required.
May manage teams.
- Responsible for managing and generating all sales activates into assigned national or worldwide sales accounts.
- Conducts research, provides plans and proposals to further successful penetration into target accounts.
- Collaborates with executive sales management to present and negotiate contracts.
- Calls on accounts, provides technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations and quotes appropriate pricing.
- Handles large, critical and/or complex accounts.
- Generally manages the activities of other sales personnel.
- Responsible for meeting individual sales goals, as well as team leader responsibilities that include managing the everyday running of assigned account sales team and/or remote WW personnel assigned to assigned account base.
- Builds relationships and influences the mind share of the customer in order to increase sales and market share while maintaining a competitive position and yielding the highest possible returns on sales.
- Position has assigned individual sales goals.
- Collects, compile and analyze information, i.e., forecasting, competitive information, etc. to utilize in decision making and business strategies.
- Works with and through other departments within company to ensure that all sales activities meet/satisfy all business and/or legal requirements.
- Works closely at all levels within assigned account to identify all new opportunities for present and future products.
- Uses appropriate internal resources to meet customer requirements/schedules.
- Identifies and properly handles complex issues requiring a high level of expertise in decision-making.
- May be a team leader for a major account.
- Involved in strategic planning with customers sell thru/pull thru.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience
- 4 – 6 years in sales role