Full responsibility for the preparation of the monthly cash forecasting for WD and its subsidiaries.
- Geo Cash Forecasting: Prepare and evaluate weekly and quarterly cash collections forecast and financial results associated with the cash flow.
- Manage data from multiple systems and tools in order to create a coherent product and manage data integrity. Manage stakeholder engagement and buy-in.
- Consolidate segment and region data and create cash flow forecasts.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc cash flow and cash forecasting analysis, trending and benchmarking.
- Deliver accurate weekly/monthly/quarterly financial reporting package and presentation for business partners.
- Proactively identify possible scenarios, risks and opportunities around AR, Sales forecast and understand the implication on short cash predictability.
- Work with individuals cross functionally to analyze complex financial data.
- Move beyond compiling data and help tell the story behind the numbers.
- Develop presentations and charts for business partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (MBA strongly preferred).
- 5+ years’ experience working in finance and/or
- Excellent understanding of financial statements and cash flow forecasting techniques and knowledge of common business drivers.
- Experience in financial statement and cash conversion cycle analysis.
- Experience in deep-dive and scenario analysis will be a clear advantage.
- Extensive background in data-driven analytics and ability to research and evaluate data to make informed decisions and solve problems.
- Strong collaboration and team work dynamics will be a critical success factor.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills and attention to details.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in driving or actively participating in multi-function projects