Role and Scope:
· Financial & Credit Risk Analysis: Assess customer financial health and creditworthiness for WD global customer base. This will encompass analysis of Financial Statements, conducting independent research, and applying analytical skills to make a valid assessment of risk.
Expert on risk mitigation, credit insurance, letters of credit, factoring, short term financing/customer risk portofolios.
· Internal Relationship Management: Actively engage WD counterparts in Sales, Sales Operations, Pricing and in all segments of the WD supply chain to understand customers’ engagement model and requirements, develop the ability to anticipate future financial impacts. Influence and shape the design of customer incentive and marketing programs in support of WD revenue growth and emerging product offerings.
· External Relationship Management: Engage directly with end customer to ensure healthy relationship dynamics as well as drive process improvements through the Order to Cash interaction. Includes conflict resolution, problem solving and customer negotiations.
· Problem solving across the cash conversion process: Ensure accurate WD cash flow forecasting and effective Finance operations. Manage escalations in the resolution of customer collections dispute resolution / reconciliations. Includes some compliance responsibility and data analysis.
· BS or MBA in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
· Excellent communication skills, ability to influence and negotiate effective solutions with a diverse partners (local / global, internal / external).
· Problem solving and critical thinking skills, ability to prioritize deliverables in a fast paced environment. Ability to autonomously identify problems across supply chain, determine root causes; then develop & implement solutions for strategic customer accounts
· Bias for action: ability to manage through roadblocks, take risk & make decisions.
· Basic understanding of Financial Statements and financial flows.
· Knowledge of customer incentives and marketing programs is a plus.
· Strong MS Excel skills and analytics.
· 5yrs experience in Quote to Cash /AR/Operational Finance/Banking Commercial Services
· 5yrs experience in Credit analysis