Location: Bangalore India
Req ID: 91000001169
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Work on new product features or add features, maintain/enhance in existing product.
· Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
· Perform coding to written technical specifications.
· Design components and sub-systems.
· Investigate, analyze and fix reported defects.
· Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
· Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
· Perform related duties as assigned.
· Strong experience in development on at least one platform, Windows or Linux. Experience on multiple platforms will be an added advantage.
· In depth knowledge of ExtJS framework is mandatory.
· Good knowledge of web application development including web server, Java Script, AJAX and database.
· Knowledge of Python, Django, Java, Java script libraries, Angular.js and Node.js or Flex are a plus.
· Experience in vSphere vCenter plugin development is an added advantage.
· Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines, and a strong programming and design discipline.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· An ability to work well within a team.
· Ability to quickly learn and openness to working in new areas.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.