Develops interactive Web applications using Spotfire for engineering analytics. Candidate will be working with internal teams (IT, Engineers and Integration teams). The candidate will work in collaboration with a team of Spotfire developers within US and Asia to produce high quality, user friendly analytics solutions.
• Must have 5 years’ experience in developing BI tools and guided analytics dashboards.
• Strong in Spotfire 6.5, Tableau, Automation Services, Advanced data services & Stats Services (TERR).
• Strong in Iron-Python scripting for adding new functionality like data crunching, visualization automation and .NET functionality imports.
• Expertise with HTML, CSS and jQuery, JSON across major browsers (IE, Chrome & Mobile) with some data visualization experience.
• Strong in SQL, Query Optimization, Stored procedures on SQL Server, Netezza & Vertica DB with experience in Data Design and Data Architecture.
• Good understanding of Dashboard, Drill Down, Data Discovery & Statistical Analysis.
• Experience working with R is desirable.
• Candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, any Engineering field, Mathematics, Physics and 5 years working experience.