We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setup/perform ESD Material qualification and standardize with ESD-PHO team
- Implement to control all ESD instrument/equipment per ISO requirement (IMS-ISO9000).
- Comply ESD laboratory per safety/environment requirement (IMS-ISO14000/18000)
- Educate Engineer, technicians & operators to understand ESD instrument/equipment, how to use.
- Understand and develop Head Checker tester to support ESD function in HGA area.
- Co-work with others departments to develop new method/equipment for ESD/related control.
- A Bachelor / Master or PhD in Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering / Physics science
- A minimum of 1 - 3 years in Electronics / Mechatronic / Physics field
- Experience in cleanroom practices, or has knowledge of ESD control
- Experience in disc drive industry or related areas would be added advantage
- Has a good command of English proficiency (verbal/written)
- Strong computer skills (Ms Office, LabVIEW software and Electronic basic equipment
- Skilled in programming, PCB design knowledge, any software or schematic capture of logical and sensor circuits.
Deployed by the most prominent organizations
worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives
(SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and
high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and
G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the
world’s largest data storage company.