We deliver the possibilities of data. You define what’s possible.
The power of data is undeniable. A world that’s more predictive, more productive and more personal enables smarter decisions, breakthrough discoveries and deeper connections. As a leading provider of data storage devices and solutions, Western Digital delivers the possibilities of data. Join the team, and define what’s possible.
We are seeking highly motivated students to be a part of our Launch program. These full-time paid roles are designed to jump start your career, offering on-the-job and supplemental training and a robust mentorship program. You get to work alongside the brightest minds in the industry to drive the innovation necessary to outpace new demands and challenges created by data. We’ve only begun to scratch the surface of what data can do. Help unlock its full potential.
In this position, the individual will be responsible for designing, developing, modifying and evaluating Chip architecture and core circuit structures for feasibility study of next generation for Conventional NAND and 3-dimensional NAND memories. Evaluation of these circuits will be done through HSPICE, Finesim and VERILOG simulations and through silicon probing when the silicon arrives. A strong device background and experience with evaluating new process technologies for use in design is preferred.
- This position requires a Master degree in Electrical Engineering and your graduation date must be between December 2017 and June 2018.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G‐Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk‐based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law