We deliver the possibilities of data. You define what’s possible.
The power of data is undeniable. A world that’s more predictive, more productive and more personal enables smarter decisions, breakthrough discoveries and deeper connections. As a leading provider of data storage devices and solutions, Western Digital delivers the possibilities of data. Join the team, and define what’s possible.
We are seeking highly motivated students to be a part of our Launch HDD program. These full-time paid roles are designed to jump start your career, offering on-the-job and supplemental training and a robust mentorship program. You get to work alongside the brightest minds in the industry to drive the innovation necessary to outpace new demands and challenges created by data. We’ve only begun to scratch the surface of what data can do. Help unlock its full potential.
Current student, pursuing a Bachelors in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any related field and graduating between December 2017 and June 2018
Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills in area of study
- Interest in HDD, flash, semiconductor, components, nonvolatile memory industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work as individual contributor or as part of a team
- Scripting languages (Perl, python, TCL, etc.), other code developing languages (C,C++,etc.).
- Any experience planning tests and/or executing tests and/or developing test cases .